This article will take approximately 5 minutes to read (Video is not calculated).
Discover why DIY mini fire pits are all the rage and why you should make one for yourself rather than buy an expensive one. In this article, we’ll guide you through the step-by-step process of creating your own mini fire pit, what materials you’ll need, how to decorate it, and safety tips for using it.
Top Four Reasons Why Mini Fire Pits are So Popular Now
Why ACIMONE Silicone Molds are a Good Choice
Made from high-quality silicone, Acimone molds allow you to make multiple mini fire pits at a fraction of the cost. Each mold costs only 3.5 pounds (less than $5) plus some water and cement. The molds are easy to use and require minimal preparation, and cleaning them is a breeze – just use soap and water.
Patented Design make it as one-kind products.
Necessary Materials & Tools:
- ACIMONE Mini Fire Pit Mold (Rock-Bed Round)
- Rocks less than 4/5 in (20mm)
- CEMENT ALL Brand cement (3.5 pounds for each pit)
- Water (25 Oz for each pit)
- Handicraft Shovel
- Use rubbing and isopropyl alcohol for fuel.
- Do not pour fuel into the cup while the fire is still burning.
- Use a stainless steel cup or chamber for burning, as concrete is a poor heat conductor.
- Do not touch the cup or pit while the fire is still burning.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.